The Information hoolio Collects:
- User-Provided Information: You may provide to hoolio what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, or demographic information) when using the Service, such as when you register for the site, create User Submissions, and schedule training sessions.
- “Cookies” Information: When you use the Service, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. hoolio may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Service, the pages you view on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit the Service.
The Way hoolio Uses Information:
- hoolio uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Service. We will use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, such as confirming training sessions, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or regarding User Submissions that you have posted to the Service.
- hoolio uses all of the information that you provide or that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- hoolio may use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Service and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- hoolio may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send you i) messages about the Service, such as when you receive a friend request or a recommendation, ii) promotional messages related to the Service and the activities of third parties we work with, and iii) messages on behalf of other users who think you may be interested in the Service. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages, or by updating your account preferences through the Service.
- hoolio may use certain information provided during the Professional User registration process, such as your name and your certifications, qualification, and other credentials, to perform a background check to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided.
When hoolio Discloses Information:
- Your privacy is very important to us, and we are not in the business of selling your information. We do, however, disclose your personally identifiable information in a variety of circumstances.
- The Service enables users to communicate in a variety of ways. Any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area on the Service, such as a public profile page or in a review or other User Submission, will be available to other users who access that content. This also applies to information you choose to make available through hoolio features that connect to third party services, such as Twitter and Facebook. hoolio may also syndicate content exposed in public areas of the site to third party services. Once you make your personally identifiable information available any of these ways, it may be collected and used by the recipients without restriction.
- hoolio may disclose information that you voluntarily choose to include upon registration or profile creation, such as your fitness assessment or fitness goals, with a Professional User when you schedule a training session. If you choose not to share you fitness assessment or fitness goals with your Professional User, you must opt-out of sharing this information either at the time of registration or by using the privacy settings on your profile page.
- hoolio discloses automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Service.
- hoolio works with third party service providers to provide website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to hoolio, these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided.
- hoolio may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- hoolio also reserves the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect hoolio and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Service; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of hoolio, our users, or others.
- hoolio may disclose certain information provided during the Professional User registration process, such as your name, and your certifications, qualification, and other credentials, to third parties to conduct a background check to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided.
- hoolio may disclose information provided by Professional Users to Standard Users who booked Professional Services.
Third Party Services:
The Service contains links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
hoolio uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to hoolio, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, hoolio makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If hoolio learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. hoolio may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In principle, the data is stored in Ireland. However, hoolio works or may work with various cloud providers, and it cannot be excluded that data is stored in the USA, being said that hoolio only uses providers that are participants in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and (1) the European Union and (2) Switzerland, respectively.
You acknowledge and agree that hoolio may at any time change the location of the data, provided such data is hosted in Europe, in Switzerland or with a provider that is participating in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and (1) the European Union and (2) Switzerland, respectively.
hoolio Contact Information: